Serves: 4 SERVINGS
Overnight oats are a nutritious way to enjoy breakfast when you are on-the-go in the morning.
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 2 cups old instant oats
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 bananas, divided
- On a flat surface, place 4 bowls or lidded glass jars (like mason jars). Fill each with ½ teaspoon ground flax, ½ cup oats, ¾ cup milk, 1/8 cup raisins, 1/4 tablespoon cinnamon and 1 tablespoon almond butter.
- Peel and mash bananas. Divide evenly into the four jars over oat mixture. Pour milk in milk and combine ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, serve cold or warm up for 45 seconds in the microwave. Slice a banana, top each oat mixture with banana slices and drizzle 1 teaspoon of honey over the top or as desired.
- Tag Us on Instagram @bonsweettreatsnj your new obsession and hastag #whatsyourobsession #bonsweettreats