Hello Italian Ricotta Cookies! These are so yum! Soft and Light! ...and the best part...they are so simple and quick to make!!!
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz Ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs Vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Jar of your Favorite bon Nut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Cream the butter and sugar in a medium sized bowl. Add in the ricotta, egg, and vanilla extract until well mixed. *Don't over beat this mixture so they will stay fluffy and light!
- In another bowl: Mix together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the ricotta mixture and mix until combined.
- Roll the dough into about 1 inch sized balls and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. * Tip: Lightly wet your hands so the batter doesn't stick to them!
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes on baking sheet.
- Spread your favorite bon Nut Butter over top and add sprinkles!